Vowel Movement

Posted by E

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


I had quite a productive day today.

In fact, you could say that I had a vowel movement. A warm softserve of my information starfished feverishly into the cup of life called the internet.

You slather my information all about you until possessed with a steaming desire to discuss it further. Soon we vigorously exchange the mucilaginous paste of assimilating knowledge betwixt us.

And lo, though my writings may satiate your deepest hungers, fulfillment arrives only from violently retching the hot splash of semi-processed information back into my eager mind.

Once again the free exchange of thought wriggles down the serpentine tunnels of the mind, imbued with your musky heft of discovery and speckled with the partially consumed nuggets of my original idea.


















Or you could just say I managed to get a lot written.










If you WOULD HAVE said the former, please send me an email with a picture, phrenology measurements for each of the 27 brain organs, and a 200 word essay on how "Teen Wolf, Too" changed your life.


0 comments: