What up, E?!?!

Posted by Doodface

Thursday, May 14, 2009

So you say Omni's back, huh? Well I don't see SHIT from you!

I think it works like this - you come out of retirement with some weak ass shit about child abuse. Yeah I chuckled - but that's all bitch, a CHUCKLE. No mu' fucking laughing! YOUR SHIT'S WEAK!

Then me and my crew, we drops some mad words on dat ass.. Freaked your shit out with The empty cocoon, then came right back with some straight-up politicianal shit! That's right, no matter what you got, we destroys it.

"Oh, I got a boo boo kid!!! I don't have time!!"

Bullshit! You got called out in the skreet, and can't handle the heat. Oh, and me and the crew will take you on in a dance OR drum comptetion any time bitch. Anything you do, we'll do better.

I need you to write something soon - we're almost out of toilet paper!

Your move bitch.

1 comments:

E said...

Them's bold words. I'm gonna hold you to the dance off this weekend.

You gonna get served!