A Cheap Cop-Out, But a Cop-Out Nonetheless

Posted by E

Thursday, February 19, 2009



Yeah, I know it's kind of a cheat. But give me a break, please. We're in one of those crazy cycles at work that will be lasting until the middle of next week. These are the kinds of days where you work 11-12 hours, go home, take a shower, go to bed and do it all again.

Trust me, I'm not short on ideas at the moment. I've got loads of stuff lined up. Stories about my grandmother's Xmas presents, the graphic true story of a spurned lover's revenge, the kidnapping of Macauley Culkin...Seriously, I've got loads of stuff coming very soon.

For now, patience. I'd love to sit and write every night, but sometimes you've just gotta set your priorities.

For now, I give you Gandalf, a skit from The Whitest Kids U Know. You can thank Lara for this one...

2 comments:

Lara said...

Good, I'm glad you liked it. I figured anything involving LOTR and raping would be right up your alley. Can't wait for the grandma Xmas gift story. Not a Christmas goes by that I don't think about it. Actually, there were two awesome years in a row. :)

Bonez said...

Happy Gandalf Raping Day 2 U! Maybe you should work 12 hour shifts more often if it allows you to share such interesting and motivational educational posts like this.