The Red Riding Hood of Death

Posted by E

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I made my way through the very dark, thick and tree filled forest on my way to grandmother's house. It was a peaceful day and a warm feeling of happiness filled my chest as I made my way. Today was going to be a very special day for me and my grandmother, because today I was going to spend the day heading to her house for the day. Grandmother would be so surprised and happy when I arrived, especially once she saw the basket full of reasonably priced fruits and vegetables that I brought for her to eat. My basket was stuffed fuller than the mouth of a downs retard after winning second place in a race and being taken to mcdonald's for fries.
Sweat rolled down my back and into the crack of my ass as I neared my grannys house. I only hoped that the fucking bitch was still home so I could show her how much I cared with my basket. I couldnt help noticing though that the door to grandmas was slightly opened and I made my way uneasily into her house out of fear of something terrible happening to my poor grandma. There was no reason to fear though because I made my way into her house and through the living room until I got to her bedroom and opened the door and went inside.
Granny was passed out in her bed, probably from being piss drunk or some shit.
I very politely kicked grandmas bed and asked if she was awake before I got pissed and sat down and pulled out the flask of rum from my pants and had a taste. I slammed the drink back as fast as I could and the alcohol burned my throat as it made its way into my stomach. Finally I started shaking the bed, screaming "wake up, bitch" until grandma's eyes opened and looked over at me with a curious look like she wondered what the fuck I was doing here or something.
"Happy birthday grandma" I said as I pulled out the basket from behind my back and showed it to her. "I brought you food and stuff and we can have a little party".
Grandma just stared at me with dark eyes looking me up and down, causing me to feel very uneasy.
"What's your problem, grandma?" I asked as I looked around nervously, wishing that she'd stop staring so deeply into my eyes. She let out a unearthly growl and I shivered with fear while hoping that I didn't piss my pants like a faggot or some other gay shit like that.
That's when I noticed how dark and animal grandma's eyes looked.
"Hey grandma, you've got big fuckin eyes" I said to my grandmother.
"All the better to see you with" she said eerily.
Looking further down her face I noticed that her nose was flat and cold and wet and rather dark.
"What the fuck's up with your nose?" I asked politely.
"It's better for smelling you with" she said, her eyes never leaving mine.
I was starting to feel really not right about this whole situation. But then I saw grandma's hands pulling down the covers. As it went down past her waist I couldn't but notice that he had the biggest dink I'd ever seen.
"Whoa, grandma, you've got a huge pete! That thing's like four of mine put togeth"
I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence before grandma leaped from the bed and ripped off all his clothes before screaming, "ALL THE BETTER TO RAPE THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, FAGGOT!!!", before jumping towards me and pinning me against the wall.
His enormous veiny pete swung between her legs as I cried out for help. But it was no use, and grandma soon jumped up and started furiously fucking my face with such intensity that she literally pinned my head into place. His feet clung to the wall four feet above the ground by his claws as he continued bashing deep into my throat. I gagged and sputtered the entire time I endured his attack. His hirsute frame emitted a musky and sensuous scent that caused my own pete to get hard.
Before I knew it grandma was forcing her enormous rod down my esophagus while simultaneously jerking my pete in the most satisfying way I'd ever felt. I begged and begged for it to stop, but the immensely pleasureful touching just kept going.
Finally I choked as grandma shot a gallon of hot snizz down my throat. I gargled and gagged from the intense pressure while at the same time I felt my own body release and I orgasmed all over my grandmother.
Sated, we both fell back onto the carpet, gasping for breath. I lay there on the floor, tears filling my eyes from the horrific ordeal I had just endured. Without saying a word, I reached into the basket and pulled out my uzi, perforating grandma's warm body with bullets before turning the muzzle on myself and splashing my brains on the wall.

0 comments: