Christ, He's STILL ON About This?

Posted by E

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I know, another day, another lack of major posts from E. Sorry about that. I have spent about 9 hours in the last couple of days working on the audio book of "Creepy Tales From the Darkside". I'm pretty satisfied with how it has turned out so far. I'd still like to add a little bit of creepy music and maybe the clicks and pops off an LP, just to give it an old school feel.

This stuff is HARD to record, though. Seriously, try and say phrases like "sneak attack of sodomy" or "pleasuring BJ of filth" without pissing yourself. It's nigh impossible to read this stuff with a straight face, let alone try and emote what you're reading.

For my money, it's all worth it. Korey's terrifying tales work even better as spoken word, and I can't recommend trying it out for yourself strongly enough. If you'd like to get a copy, let us know and we can arrange either a download or a physical copy (once everything is finished up).

For those that are interested, here are the rough cuts of each of Korey666's stories of unspeakable horror:

0 - Introduction of Doom
1 - Manual Abortion
2 - Doggystyle
3 - His Majesty
4 - A Bloodbath
5 - Dissecting the Disabled
6 - Three Hillbillies and a Stinky Member
7 - The Giant Member of Death
8 - Bloody Briss
9 - Dumb Bitch


Now that that is done, I should be able to concentrate on some actual writing tonight. I do have some treats lined up for the near future.

0 comments: