Unspeakable Audio Horrors

Posted by E

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Okay folks, sorry to do this to you, but I've got to dip into the Korey666 well again. Look, I'm sure you're all getting tired of him, but the fact remains that he may be the single greatest undiscovered talent on the face of the earth.

I've been trying to work with ideas on how best to spread his love throughout the world. It occurred to me that audio books are all the rage nowadays, what with all the time we spend confined in vehicles.

What I have here is simply a rough draft, an early attempt, if you will, at helping Korey's words leap off the page and straight into your mind. I have done my best to make them as eerie and horrifying to the ear as they are to the eye.

And I'm working on other, non-Korey material at the moment, but hey, a man's gotta post.

Without further ado, I give you Dissecting the Disabled...

UPDATE: The link has been fixed. The file is now available again.

0 comments: