The Empty Cocoon - Part 2

Posted by Doodface

Thursday, January 22, 2009

To read part 1, click here

He continued his evil ramblings.

"..I like to explore the virgin body. Much like an explorer reaching uncharted territories. It is exhilirating to know that I am the first man to ever explore these areas." The look of pure ecstasy was back on his face now. He was enjoying the sick memories of the atrocities that he had committed. "The fear.. the submission.. The helplessness.. All so beautiful. They beg and plead, assuming that I care for their well being. Little do they know that it only excites me more."

"ENOUGH!! Where is my family!?"

"Thank you for trying to play along MR. D.A., but your screams do not excite me." He had a smile on his face as if he had just cracked a joke with an old friend.

"You think this is funny? You will pay for this!"

"And how do you expect to collect payment? Do you think that you can kill me? Torture me? I can only hope..."

"You will not be so sure of yourself in prison!"

"Prison? You don't have a chance, sir. I will take my own life before I ever reach such a melting pot of idiocy."

"Please Mr. Colmes.. please tell me where my family is. I will do anything you want!"

"The only thing I want, is for you to sit patiently while I reveal to you what you have done. Once I have finished, I may let you see your family."

I glanced to the tiny finger laying on the ground. The blood had dried completely, and it looked as if it was shriveling.

What kind of monster could do that to a little girl?

I thought about this man touching my daughters, and was overwhelmed with a feeling of nausea. I began to weep, but he interrupted my thoughts.

"There is no time for self-pity. You have brought this on yourself!"

"I have done nothing wrong!"

"The fact that you still proclaim innocence is proof that you deserve this. Now please, I would like to elaborate on my.. shall we say, processes." He closed his eyes "Once I have my beautiful subject completely naked and held still - I like to use duct tape, it doesn't leave marks on the flesh - I begin to explore. There is no part of these creatures that I do not find erotic." His eyes remained closed, and he was now rubbing himself slowly. "I like to taste them - not in a cannibalistic way, that's barbaric. I like to take little bites of flesh, and just taste their innocence. I can taste their fear, their adrenaline - so wonderful. I especially like the taste of earlobes, like a little piece of candy."

All I could picture was this psychopath tearing off the flesh of my daughters while they screamed and writhed in pain. I once again was overcome with nausea. This time, I could not hold in the sickness. I vomited at his feet. Instead of being disgusted, he seemed to be thrilled."I am glad to see that this is affecting you!

"You must understand exactly what you have done."YOU created this!" He screamed angrily. He was genuinely angry at me.

My mistakes had allowed him to release these inner demons.

IS this my fault? Have I unleashed this monster on the world? On my family?

He interrupted my thoughts. "Let me continue. After I have had a little nibble, I like to admire them. I clean up any wounds that were left from my tasting, and wash them thoroughly - unfortunately with the duct tape still intact. I forcibly put them in many different positions - under good lighting of course - and just admire them. I must admit, I pleasure myself repeatedly as I watch them." He was again rubbing himself.

"STOP PLEASE! I can't listen to any more! I am SORRY! I DID THIS!"

"Well, Mr D.A., we've had a breakthrough! I am so pleased that you are beginning to understand the consequences of your actions! You cannot simply 'make' someone guilty because it fits your agenda. You cannot fabricate evidence to obtain a conviction!" He reached for a folder that was laying on the ground. He opened it, and placed it on the coffee table.

"But this wasn't your first time, now was it? I have spent a considerable amount of time in the local library and records office lately. It is amazing the amount of information available to the public on historic murder cases! This folder contains 19 different instances of questionable evidence being used in a murder case. And they are all yours. 19 people that may or may not have been guilty. But that never mattered to you, did it? As long as you got your conviction, your picture in the paper, and a big fat paycheck. Who cares about the innocent man rotting away in a jail cell? I do, and I am here to make this right." He stood up from his chair, and reached behind his back to pull a knife from a sheath. It was coated in blood. The nausea returned immediately. I took a defensive stance, ready to defend his attack.

"Do not worry Mr. D.A. this is not intended for you. This tool has already served it's purpose today." The self-satisfied grin was back on his face. "But I expect it will serve another before the end." He placed the knife on the table, on top of the open folder. "I wanted you to see the tool that was used."

Is this what he used to dismember my children? What has he done to Sarah? I will kill him!

He watched me as I studied the knife, the serrated edges coated in dried blood. I wanted to grab it, and plunge it in to his chest. "Go ahead, take my life. You have already taken so many other lives. One more life is nothing to you." He was holding his arms up in invitation. I couldn't move. I just continued to stare at the knife. The blood of my family. "Wise choice Mr D.A., you may see your family after all."


To read part 3, click here

4 comments:

E said...

I'm loving it!

It's interesting to see you attempt something so stylistically and thematically antithetical to your usual work.

It's not easy to stretch your wings and try new things, and it's awesome to see you making an effort at it.

Your character reminds me of a cross between Albert Fish and a cenobite. Getting into a character's mind like that isn't easy. If nothing else, you're upstaging me with your ability to write dialog.

As with any new direction in writing, it takes a bit to find your stride, but you've definitely taken some definitive first steps here.

Doodface said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments! This is my first attempt ever at creative writing, so I am literally making it up as I go.

However, I must disagree with your comment "something so stylistically and thematically antithetical to your usual work". I actually almost started this story "When I returned home from the Banana Show..."

E said...

Banana Show:

ROFL!!! Unwilling assrape is SO funny!

Forced public nudity, humiliation, and ass-rape by fruit!!! Wakkity Schmakity dooooo..


Empty Cocoon:

"I like to take little bites of flesh, and just taste their innocence. I can taste their fear, their adrenaline - so wonderful. I especially like the taste of earlobes, like a little piece of candy."


Need I say more?

Blogger said...

Easily Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.