The Empty Cocoon - Part 1

Posted by Doodface

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OK, so it's easy to make fun of a horrible writer. But is it an easy thing to do? I want to give this a shot. I just started writing this on a whim tonight after reading the latest Korey666 story.



What?

What just happened?

my wife...Where is my - Holy shit why does my head hurt so bad?

Am I drunk? I can't focus.

Ok, I am at home in my bed... I must have blacked out drunk! Stupid.

Why is the bedroom light on?

where is Sarah?

Ohhh my head..

BLOOD. What the fuck?

Is it my blood? WHERE IS SARAH!?!

oh shit oh shit oh shit! Where is my fucking wife???

Calm down Sal, calm down.

Get down stairs. There is an explanation for this. Just check in on the twins first...

Oh no, oh no.. Where are the girls???? MORE BLOOD! Is that a fucking finger on the floor?!?

RUN

Lights on, front door open.... OH NO, OH NO, OH SHIT.

Mirror.. am I ok? Just a bump on the head. Someone hit me!

Ok Ok.. Gather your thoughts here Sal. What do I do?

Cops..... 9-1-1

No dial tone.. What the fuck is going on here?!?!

Who have I convicted lately that could have done this?

STEPHEN COLMES. OH NO.



"Hello Mr. D.A."

He had been sitting calmly on the couch, watching me the whole time. I immediately jumped at him.

I would kill him with my bare hands.

"Not so fast Mr. D.A." He was holding up a tiny finger.

It stopped me cold. I felt as if I had been stabbed with a shard of ice. I immediately dropped to my knees from paralyzing panic and fear.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU SICK BASTARD?!?"

He smiled at me as if I were a child. He did not respond, but seemed to enjoy watching my panic grow.

"ANSWER ME!!! Where is my family??? I will fucking kill you!"

"Not if you want to spare their lives, you won't" he replied calmly. "Do you remember the trial Mr. D.A.?"

“FUCK YOU! Where is My family?!?!”

“Answer my question. NOW.”

"OF COURSE I Remember!! I failed! Because of my sloppy case work, you walk free. Because a FUCKING swatch of carpet went missing from evidence, a killer walks our streets. You committed 3 of the most brutal murders in Virginia history!!"

"Allegedly." He responded quietly.

"Fucking LIAR! You are a murderer! WHERE IS MY FAMILY?!"

"You are only partly right MR D.A. – I AM a murderer, but I did not kill THOSE women."

"LIAR! We found pictures of them in your apartment."

"Along with 100's of other pictures."

"They had knife wounds drawn on them!"

"It was only a fantasy... then. You sir, made it a reality. You see, before you entered my life, I spent my life supressing the urge to hurt. But you… You made me a free man. You labeled me as a rapist and a murderer. There was no one in this city that would have ever thought otherwise.”

“WHERE IS MY FAMILY?!?! PLEASE!!!!”

“In due time. First, you will know what you have done, and what you have created.” He held up the tiny finger. “This is your fault” He thoughtlessly discarded the bloody finger as if it were a gum wrapper.

My girls. What has he done?


“I WILL kill you for this!”

“You probably won’t get the chance, but you are welcome to try. Just know that if my life ends, your beautiful little family dies with me. Now please, you are being rude.”

He continued his story..

”So, after the trial, I got fired from my job. No warning, no nothing. Just "Get out of here you fucking Psycho!" Then I got jumped outside of my house – twice. My house was burnt to the ground while I was sleeping – I barely made it out alive. All because of YOU. I was INNOCENT, but you convinced this entire town otherwise.” He was supressing pain, trying to remain in total control.

I started to beleive him. This man had no reason to lie to me.

What have I done?

“If not you, then.. who?”

“How should I know? I was not involved in their demise in any fashion.”

“Then why did you have their pictures?”

“Those women fit in to my fantasy. I find lesbians irresistible. Untainted by men, Forever virgins, Clean, and suitable for my purpose.” His eyes were closed, and he was smiling. He looked as if he was going to reach climax at any time. "The fact that their killer also appreciated untainted flesh was purely coincidence." His looked changed to that of controlled anger.

“But not until you forever stamped me as a murderer did I allow myself to sample these wonderful creatures.” He had an evil look on his face now. He had rehearsed this moment, and planned to enjoy every second.

“Since my release from captivity, 7 women have been sacrificed to my needs. Well I say women, but “females” is more accurate. Not all of them were of age. As long as they are still pure, they can serve my desires.”

THE TWINS

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!”

“Please be patient, Mr. D.A. Your answers will come soon enough.”


To read part 2, click here

0 comments: